RSS

About trafic





How Do I Get Visitors to My Site? Traffic from Search Engines!



There are four primary ways to get traffic to your website. Oh, yes, there are lots of variations, but for the average small business they probably boil down to only four.

In this four-part series I want to outline each of these very simply so you can get the lay of the land. You can always dig deeper later. The Big 4 are:

Traffic from search engines, known as search engine optimization or SEO.

Traffic from paid search ads, the pay-per-click or PPC text ads that appear in Google.

Traffic from other advertising, such as newsletter advertising, solo e-mails, shopping bots, affiliate programs, banner ads, etc. I'll tell you which I think are the most effective and why.

Traffic from former visitors, how to develop an e-mail newsletter that helps you keep in touch with visitors and customers so they'll return to your site again and again.

Post a Comment

All Pictures - Beautiful and Sexy Pictures